- Jess E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoLove these!
I'm 21 weeks and tall/broad so I've only just started showing. I have had to start wearing the maternity shorts rather than my usual bicycle shorts (both Luxe) and I'm going to buy another two sets because they are so comfortable and I can see myself living in them over the next few weeks through summer. Highly recommend. Same sizing as Luxe bicycle shorts.
- Lauren P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars14 seconds agoBest maternity shorts ever
I have tried a few and these are my most flattering and favourite! They are a firm fit, but I still went with my usual size.
- Emma S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoLuxe maternity
- Emma S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoBest maternity shorts
Super soft and faltering. Best maternity shorts way above any other brands
- SRDVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoLove It 🥰
I wear size S in luxe line in pre-pregnancy (Lulu size 2-4 and LJ size XS-S) and it still fits for my 26 weeks pregnant body even though I gained 10kg. Just little bit tight on belly side.
I ordered size M as advise in size chart but I feel it’s little bit more tighter than normal luxe line leggings. I wished I can wear it after pregnancy as well so I have NO complain. It just fit nicely but wish it has more room for the tummy.
But again, I am really happy with the items, the material is so soft like butter. If anyone confuses with the size, I recommend to order one size up than your usual size.