- Nicola A.Verified BuyerReviewingBIKER SHORTS - COFFEEI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoFantastic shorts
Love the biker shorts. The length is perfect (i don't like my shorts too short) and they don't ride up during workouts. Colour is great and they don't discolour with sweat.
- Peta G.Verified BuyerReviewingBIKER SHORTS - REDI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoObsessed
Loving red!!! Everything red!!!! Every time I wear this set I receive so many compliments. I need all the colours now thanks!
- Jodie W.Verified BuyerReviewingBIKER SHORTS - COFFEEI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoSuper comfy shorts
Love the seamless front
Comfy and doesnt ride up
- Paige F.Verified BuyerReviewingBIKER SHORTS - COFFEEI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoThe best!!
Really well fitting and makes your bum look really good. Comfy and stretchy material, they also don’t rise up! Can’t love this brand enough
- Brigette T.Verified BuyerReviewingBIKER SHORTS - WHITE CEOI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoComfy and supportive
Awesome! The material is such good quality - the light colour is only slightly see through with bright coloured undies, but I did get a pair that are quite tight as I prefer a firm fit while running. I wear these for running and they are perfect - do not slide or move at all, and are long enough that I do not get chaffing on my long runs. I am an Aus size 10 and usually get a medium in pants, but there was only a small left on sale so I risked it and got the small. They fit fine, but I think I’m future I will get the M. They are not too tight at the base so do not make an weird skin bulge at the edge of the short like some brands do.