As a brand for the people – we want to provide you the highest quality customer experience possible. We have outlined the information below in hopes to answer any of the questions that you may have about us or your order.
The information below is a guide – we understand that situations are individualised and we aim to resolve all customer enquiries so please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions that you may have at email@example.com. Please include your order number in correspondence so that we can best assist you.
Our policy is subject to the Australian Consumer Law (ACL). In cases where our policy is inconsistent with the ACL, the ACL policies will prevail and be applied.
In compliance with Australian Consumer Law (ACL), we are happy to process your returns if:
- You have applied for returns within 15 days from purchase for a refund, or 30 days from purchase for an exchange.
- Products must be in original and saleable condition, unworn, unwashed and all tags intact. Please be careful when trying on items for the first time as we will not accept returns for any product that has any staining from make up or tan.
- Products must be without any human or animal hair, free from any visible stains.
- Products must have no visible damage or stretch marks.
- Do not mark, erase or alter the codes or prices on the tags.
- Please note that if return product does not comply with the above requirements, Muscle Republic reserves the right to reject and return the product to you.
- Shipping fees are not refundable except if the item returned is faulty.
- We offer one free return label per order only and we will not refund any postage cost if you returned the product to us without using our free return label.
- Refunds and credit notes will be issued once we receive and check the return product. Your refund request will be processed within 5-7 business days upon receiving the return at our warehouse.
- Store credit as refund is valid for 3 months only.
- Store credit can not be used in conjunction with any discount code.
1. Change of Mind/Wrong Size
We understand that online shopping is quite difficult, so we allow return of product under certain conditions as specified in our Returns Policy. We request that you immediately inspect your ordered item upon receipt.
2. Items bought on SALE
We allow any item that was bought on sale to be returned for an exchange or store credit only. The exchange item must be of similar price with that of the original product. It will also be subject for availability. In case the requested item is not available, a store credit will be issued to you.
3. Faulty/Incorrect Item
As much as we try to ensure to provide you with the best quality products and services, there will be times that we might miss the mark. In both instances, please contact our Customer Service Team through firstname.lastname@example.org. In both instances, we request that you share with us the clear photos of the faulty or incorrect item.
4. Products purchased at events or expos
Products that were purchased at events or expos will be refunded with store credit. You will need to provide the receipt or proof of purchase before we can process your request.
All our products have a warranty of 90 days from the date of purchase. If you think that the product you received from us is faulty, please contact our Customer Service Team (email@example.com).
General wear and tear over time and damage caused by incorrect washing or usage are not considered as manufacturing fault.
6. Pre-orders terms and conditions
We always value the requests and feedback from our customers; that's why we run pre-orders for a limited time to give everyone the opportunity to get the products they really want. By availing the pre-order, you fully agree to pay for the product before it is being manufactured and receive it within the specified time frame. Hence, we do not offer refunds on pre-orders. If you do wish to cancel your pre-order, you confirm and fully agree that you will need to cover a cancellation fee of 25% of value of the product(s).