Created for Naked Foods by Rainbow Nourishments
It’s no secret that eating good and treating your body well is easier said than done. We’re sharing amazing, healthy recipes from our friends over at Naked Foods, as created by Anthea of Rainbow Nourishments each month for simple, healthy ways to spice up your meal prep!
Superfood Peanut Butter and Jam Sweet Potato Toast
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 1 large orange sweet potato
- ½ cup frozen mixed berries (defrosted)
- 3 tbs chia seeds
- ½ cup fresh peanut butter
- Decorations and toppings as desired
- Halve the sweet potato then slice lengthways to make 3-4 'toasts' per person. Blanch in a saucepan of boiling water for 5-10 minutes.
- Drain sweet potato then place on a heated sandwich press.
- Meanwhile, mash the mixed berries with a fork. Add chia seeds then mix. Set aside to thicken.
- Remove sweet potato from sandwich press then spread with peanut butter and chia jam.
- Add decorations and toppings then enjoy immediately!