Australian Light Heavyweight Champion Kerry Foley, returns back into the boxing ring after months recovering from shoulder and hand surgery.
Back in training this month, Kerry is more focused and determined to bring his best come November.
Muscle Republic is proud to support Kerry throughout his journey.
Kerry’s key tips to returning back to training after a layoff;
1. Start Today; go for a walk, then run, get into the gym just start moving.
2. Mind over Matter; focus on the end goal.
3. Make a Plan; Right down your daily, weekly goals and training routines.
4. Prepare Nutrition; We are what we eat. Fuel your fire with the right balance of foods.
5. Get a trainer or coach; seek the right advice and surround yourself with those on the same path as you to bring out your best.