Our 3 Favourite Smoothie Bowl Recipes
Posted on October 25 2017
Who loves a smoothie bowl?
We do!! They are the perfect way to start your day, enjoy after a workout or get your dessert fix… guilt-free! We have put together our three favourite smoothie bowl recipes for you, the best part is you can get as creative as you like, and they make a great Instagram pic too.
For the Chocolate Lovers
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1 Scoop of your favourite chocolate Protein Powder
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- 2 scoops Vital Proteins Collagen
- 2 teaspoons maca powder
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- Banana slices
- Flaked coconut
- Chocolate granola
- Almond butter, to drizzle
- Chia seeds
- Easy Peasy – just blend all ingredients, pour into a bowl and arrange your toppings!
- We use a NutriBullet for all our blending
Recipe adapted from www.bakerita.com
For the Fruit Lovers
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 cup frozen sliced strawberries
- 2 scoops Vanilla Protein
For Toppings (optional)
- Fresh Strawberry
- Chia Seeds
- Same as above – just blend all ingredients, pour into a bowl and arrange your toppings!
Recipe adapted from http://fitviews.blogspot.com.au
For the Green Lovers
- 2 cups of spinach (or other leafy green)
- 1 cup coconut water (or plain water)
- 2 bananas, sliced and frozen
- ½ avocado
- Once Again – just blend all ingredients, pour into a bowl and arrange your toppings!
Recipe from https://downshiftology.com
Enjoy Fitfam! Make sure you share your favourite recipe with us below!