@BETTERBEINGSTEPH'S CHOCOLATE AERO BITES
You know we love a @BETTERBEINGSTEPH recipe.
We are BEYOND excited to share this sweet treat with you.
P.S. they're vegan and gluten free!
CHOCOLATE AERO BITES
Macros per bite: 144 calories, 8g fat, 10g carbs, 8g protein
200g dark chocolate, melted
150g rice bubbles (GF or regular)
60g chocolate pea protein powder
- To a large mixing bowl, add melted chocolate
- Pour in the protein powder, and mix thoroughly until well combined.
- Fold through the rice bubbles.
- Scoop mixture into a mini cupcake tray
- Place in freezer for at least 2 hours to set.
- Serve and enjoy!
Makes: 12 bites
To store: keep in fridge or freezer for up to 2 weeks.